Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Linda
Curious October 2022 Ontario

Couples getting married on October 15, 2021 in Ontario

Linda, on February 23, 2021 at 10:44 Posted in Ontario 0 9
Hi everyone my fiancé and i are also getting married on October 15 was wondering what are some precautions you are taking for the day of . and how are you still able to plan i feel like ive hit a brick wall and dont know what else to do at this point .

9 Comments

Latest activity by Linda, on February 24, 2021 at 15:01
  • Linda
    Linda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Lol it just boggles my mind
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm sorry to hear you have family behaving that irresponsibly.

• Linda
    Linda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ok thank you an we can compare notes then😊
  • Natalie
    Curious September 2021 Ontario
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Besides masks and hand sanitizers, I really am hoping for a much more relaxed wedding in October. Any precautions I'll have to make will be closer to the date. Many things can change from here until then. I definitely recommend making major changes at least two months before. So I'll come back in August and see how things are then Smiley smile

• Linda
    Linda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Lol its like i really dont get it my cousin got married last oct in a tent in windsor and they were all dancing and no masks were warn and last year was probably worse cause their was no vaccine yet
  • Linda
    Linda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ok thank you 😊
  • Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We're anticipating no dancing so a lot of our activities will be games that can be played from guests sitting in their seat at their table. There are a ton of online games that people can access on their phone. You can throw the gameplay up on a big screen by projector or large TV.

I also think it's important not to stress over the length of the day. A lot of people are stressing over how to have more things to do so they can keep the party running longer but personally, I'd rather a party ends naturally than to try and force activities just to keep it running. It can feel like you're holding your guests hostage if you force it.

• Linda
    Linda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Do you think you can give me some ideas im kinda stuck
  • Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Linda, we're just a month before you so more or less in the same boat. We've made peace with the fact that covid restrictions will still be in place but have backup plans in terms of guest count, activities etc for whatever restrictions allow. I think the key to 2021 in general is to have contingencies, especially if you don't want to postpone.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics