Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katrina
Newbie October 2022 Ontario

Couples getting married on October 14, 2022 in Ontario

Katrina, on April 26, 2021 at 10:52 Posted in Ontario 1 3

Hi All, congratulations on your engagements! Were getting married on October 14, 2022 in St. Catharines. Anyone else here in the Niagara area? Hoping to exchange information and get some recommendations! Smiley shame

3 Comments

Latest activity by Allisa, on April 26, 2021 at 14:42
  • A
    Allisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Katie Nicolle Photography is my absolute favourite for light, airy, fine art and film photography. She's extremely talented and experienced - her work speaks for itself! Definitely recommend if her photography is your style and she fits your budget.

I've been stalking Nautical Studios on Instagram for a while to and I love his aesthetic and the warmth and variety of his shots, so he's worth looking into as well.

As for videography, Cameron from Beaufilms Productions does a great job of creating emotion in your final film, and will also give you all your raw footage for a small fee if that's something you're interested in!

• Katrina
    Katrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey Allisa, Congraulations! That is amazing! Do you have any recommendations for photographers and videographers in the St. Catharines area? Smiley smile

• A
    Allisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Katrina! My name's Allisa, I'm getting married on October 14th, 2022 in Hamilton! Nice to meet you! I'm a wedding videographer who has spent the past 5 years working in the GTA and Niagara area, happy to contribute my experience Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics