Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Beginner October 2023 Alberta

Couples getting married on October 13, 2023 in Alberta

Amanda, on December 13, 2021 at 23:20 Posted in Alberta 0 5

Hello!

Im Amanda and My future hubby is Chris we have been together for 5 years engaged for 4.

We met on POF honestly we have never looked back we have 2 kids so were a happy blended family.

we both love fall the mountains i would love to swap ideas or budget friendly tips make some friends as we can all share an anniversary. We want a fab wedding but also want to not break the bank we have booked our venue and put down the deposit so no looking back now.

BTW Friday the 13th of October BEST DAY EVER!!

Couples getting married on October 13, 2023 in Alberta 1

hope to chat with some of you all soon!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on January 23, 2022 at 11:08
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I bought my dress at Mina's Bridal & Prom in West Edmonton Mall!

We just have to keep on praying for the best!

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Where did you get your dress? I cant wait to get my dress I feel like my head i just spinning im so sorry about it being postponed my brother and his now wife were supposed to get married in january last year and could not get married till october so fingers crossed everything just gets better and moves forward

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's wonderful to hear! We're all done planning it's just a waiting game for us. We've had two postponements. We were supposed to get married in 2020. We just have to get suits and I have to get my dress altered!

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey its going quite well I mean it seems so far away but if we don't start booking and paying I fear well never bite the bullet lol we have been off and on planning for years lol so now that we put down the deposit we can actually stick to one plan now and stop with all the what ifs that's super nice to know how about your self

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats on the engagement Amanda and welcome to WeddingWire Smiley heart

That's wonderful to hear that you've booked your venue!! How is the planning going for you so far?!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics