Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Newbie October 2020 Quebec

Couples getting married on October 10, 2020 in Quebec

Katrina, on May 29, 2020 at 10:49 Posted in Quebec 0 9

Hello 10-10-20 Brides! I am wondering what to do for this date due to the pandemic... What are you all thinking?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Katrina, on June 30, 2020 at 09:23
  • K
    Katrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I hope so Smiley heart All the best - Thanks for your message

• R
    Newbie May 2022 Quebec
    R. ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I too will be having my wedding at Plaza Antique. My date is in October as well with a guestlist of 200ppl but I dont mind downsizing to 100ppl. Crossing my fingers and hoping our weddings happen this year !
  • Kasandra
    Kasandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! We are hopefully doing an outdoor wedding at Domaine de Maizerets in Quebec City. We have also booked a small room on the property to hold the ceremony in case of rain. The room is big enough to enforce social distancing rules if need be.
  • Maria
    Maria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We’re at plaza antique with a 400 person guest list.. which prob won’t be allowed in October which is why we booked a back up date for next year 😅
  • K
    Katrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you for the message as we're wondering what to do...! All the best and Congratulations!

• K
    Katrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Very sweet. Out of curiousity, where are you having your ceremony? Congratulations! I hope all your guest will be able to be with you on your special day.

• K
    Katrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Very sweet. Out of curiousity, where are you having your ceremony? Congratulations! I hope all your guest will be able to be with you on your special day.

• Kasandra
    Kasandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We decided to go through with the wedding either way but our situation is probably a little different. We're having an extremely small wedding (8 guests). Three of these guests have to fly in from another province and may not be able to.
  • Maria
    Maria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi!! We’re still holding tight (haven’t cancelled yet) but we did book a backup date for next year. Luckily our vendors have been great and are holding it for a while until the government releases new stipulations for the fall!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics