Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Beginner October 2022 Ontario

Couples getting married on October 1, 2022 in Ontario

Stephanie, on July 29, 2020 at 13:54 Posted in Ontario 0 5
Hello my name is Stephanie, I hope this doesn’t come across odd or weird but we are planning our wedding backwards. We already booked the venue and DJ, waiting on our photography to start taking bookings in order for us to book her but the weird part is... we not engaged yet.
We picked out the ring and everything I’m just waiting for him to pop the question. Even though I’m not engaged it’s still been fun planning everything.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Lissa, on February 20, 2022 at 00:29
  • Lissa
    Devoted October 2022 Ontario
    Lissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Engaged for just over a month now and planning an October 1st, 2022 wedding!

Nice to meet you all - hope planning is going well!

• Courtney
    Newbie October 2022 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello Everyone,

Just starting to finally plan things out for a October 1st, 2021 wedding! Exciting! We have put off the date a few times, covid also played a part in this. As everything starts to open back up though I am finding that many vendors are not returning any of my request for information emails. Anyone else in the same boat?

• Stephanie
    Beginner October 2022 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It already happened Smiley smile
    Saturday he popped the question, it was cute he did it at home
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome Stephanie! Do you have any hints about when or how the proposal is going to happen? I'm so glad you're loving planning!

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Stephanie, welcome to weddingwire! I mean, even though it's not official, the fact that the two of you already picked rings and booked a venue and DJ together pretty much implies you two have an intention to get married. You might as well be engaged. As long as you two are on the same page, it's all good. Good luck on planning!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics