Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Maria
Newbie October 2021 Quebec

Couples getting married on November 7, 2020 in Quebec

Maria, on April 2, 2020 at 23:03 Posted in Quebec 0 5
Hello! Are any of you worried about the November 7th wedding date? Do you think we'll have to postpone?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Aya, on May 9, 2020 at 22:53
  • Aya
    Beginner May 2021 Quebec
    Aya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We postponed till next May!
    Priests aren’t too sure they’re doing weddings this year so ddnt wanna take the chance. + not much people will show up
  • Aya
    Beginner May 2021 Quebec
    Aya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hmm dresses usually take a good 7 months to receive!! :0 unless you find your size and you can buy the one you tried !! I wish you the best!!
    I ordered mine march & i will get it in October!
    I have a high-end dress rental page & some wedding dresses if ever you’re in a situation let me know !

All the best & stay positive!
  • Maria
    Newbie October 2021 Quebec
    Maria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I guess we'll just wait and see. The news changes daily. Everyone is so nervous. Planning anything is obviously on hold. All we have booked so far is the church, the hall, the band and the photographer. I haven't even gone dress shopping yet. We'll not that I'm going to go anytime soon 😅
  • Aya
    Beginner May 2021 Quebec
    Aya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think we should be ok by then. Mine is the 7th... not postponing. We’re living the worst period right now .. if it’s still around we won’t be confined like right now .. just people might be paranoid.
  • S
    Expert September 2020 Quebec
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

HI Maria, from what I know a lot of may, june and july weddings are being looked at now. Personally I would wait longer before a decision is made. I'm a september bride and I was thinking of worrying more around july aug.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics