Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Candace
Newbie November 2024 Alberta

Couples getting married on November 4, 2023 in Alberta

Candace, on April 18, 2022 at 16:07 Posted in Alberta 0 2

Hello I am Candace and my fiancé's name is Keith. We are planning a Halloween themed wedding that has a bit of a time travel/steampunk twist.

We are not Goth or anything like that we just really love candy and Halloween and wanted to have a big party and do something different. Plus Keith's birthday is on the 1st and mine is on the 11th of November so it is kind of a joint birthday party too.

We are trying to find ways to work our loved ones into our day. Even the one's that have passed. We are having a memorial table where where we will have pictures of the loved ones we have lost and candles and there will be candles for our guests to light to remember their loved ones too. We are also making sure to get favorite candies for family and friends. There will be a LOT of candy lol. I am embracing my childhood nick name in a big way lol.

We are going to be doing a lot of DIY not just because we want to save money. We are just handy that way. Keith's brother has a very well equipped shop so we are very lucky.

We are 80's kids so balloons are going to feature heavily lol. Not the traditional balloon rainbow though :-) I plan on going a little classier and simpler. With concrete skull weights that we plan on making. I am looking forward to some craft days :-)

But I suppose I shouldn't go on too much lol. Save some for discussion :-)

I look forward to hearing about your ideas :-)

Take care,

Candace.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Candace, on April 19, 2022 at 08:58
  • Candace
    Newbie November 2024 Alberta
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! Lol it should be fun. It is certainly fun to plan :-)
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to WeddingWire Candace and congrats on the engagement!

Halloween themed wedding sounds awesome!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics