Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sonya
Newbie November 2021 Ontario

Couples getting married on November 13, 2021 in Ontario

Sonya, on September 4, 2021 at 09:21 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Congratulations!!! Looks like we are getting married on the same day !!!! how did you guys go about choosing the big day?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Daily, on September 21, 2021 at 15:20
  • Daily
    Expert August 2022 Ontario
    Daily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Your wedding is slowly approaching!😍 good luck 🤞🏽Almost there!
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We chose our date because it is the easiest time of year for us to get time off of work. We also got an incredible off season deal for wedding that didn't hurt either. We're getting married about 2 months after you. I can hardly wait now so close to the 100 day out Mark!
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello Sonya,
    Owwwwhhhhh!! It’s coming up pretty soon!! How excited are you for the big day? Have all setup and waiting for that day?

We choose our day based upon availability with the venue since we are awaiting our house to be finalized. We asked them to call us to confirm a day in October since they had set the original date in November (too late and cold) for an outside ceremony!
    Look at how beautiful it is in the fall time!! 😍😍 Can’t wait!!Couples getting married on November 13, 2021 in Ontario 1
    Couples getting married on November 13, 2021 in Ontario 2

How did you go about choosing your day?
  • Mélissa
    Newbie November 2021 Ontario
    Mélissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have many out of provinces guests. I wanted to give them a long weekend to make their way here. I thought September would be way too early for covid restrictions to slack, so November 11th is on a Thursday. If guests want, they can request just one day off from work (Friday the 12th) and make their way here Wednesday night if they wanted to visit. Also, I refuse to sweat like a pig in a wedding gown. I hate being a guest at summer weddings, let alone my own.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics