Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Erica
Beginner November 2020 Ontario

Couples getting married on May 8, 2021 in Ontario

Erica, on December 31, 2019 at 10:47 Posted in Ontario 0 5

Hi Hello! I recently got engaged on 12/13/2019, We were looking at a Sept 2020 but due to LIFE lol, we have pushed it to May 2021. I never thought I would get married so I have no idea what I am doing lol

5 Comments

Latest activity by Cliodhna, on January 7, 2020 at 04:41
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there, Erica. Congrats on your engagement Smiley smile

It does sound like you're right on track!

The WeddingWire checklist is a great tool to help with your planning. It provides a blueprint for what tasks to take care of in chronological order. Check it out, it may help Smiley smile

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Great!! you have plenty of time too! but yeah just contact a bunch of venues you like and start going to see them and then book the one you guys love and ask for discounts!!! then find an officiant for your ceremony and then dress, suit, decor, dj, makeup and hair!

• Erica
    Beginner November 2020 Ontario
    Erica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Okay then I'm on the right track. That is exactly what we did. figured out roughly our guestlist and now I'm searching for Venues. I just book already, but there is so much research to be done before you even go see a venue! gheez. One day at time indeed lol

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to weddingwire!!! make a rough guestlist and then start venue shopping! you could probably get a cheaper rate if you book soon! take it one day at a time it will be fine!

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Welcome to the struggle 😅 I'm getting married in 2021 too. February 20, we've been engaged forever. I think first thing you need is guest list and budget. Next find your venue. There are lots of posts that you can look at for ideas or you can always ask anything you want here.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics