Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alanna
Newbie January 2025 British Columbia

Couples getting married on May 4, 2024 in British Columbia

Alanna, on February 7, 2021 at 14:48 Posted in British Columbia 0 3
Hello, fellow in lovers

Liam and I are looking at places around Victoria. Wedding wire suggested a chat to get to know others getting married in the same area on the same day. Does anybody have any recommendations on a good place to hold the ceremony outside? Well be holding the reception at my mothers house after.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on February 7, 2021 at 15:14
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My fiance and I are also having a small wedding now with about 50 if we can even have 50 people by the summer. Our venue holds up to 250 people.

They are accommodating and arranging seats and such so it looks amazing even if there's only a small group of people. Most venues can arrange things in so many ways even for just a ceremony. Something to think about and a lot of the big places are now having micro wedding ceremony packages as well Smiley smile

• Alanna
    Newbie January 2025 British Columbia
    Alanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We have but we although they are beautiful and grand for a wedding, our wedding is just a little small for a venue this big. We have around 60 guests coming

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats on the engagement and welcome to wedding wire! Smiley heart

Have you checked out the grounds at the Fairmont Express or Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort? These 2 hotels have beautiful areas on their property to have wedding ceremonies

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics