5 more months!

9 Comments

Latest activity by Gioia, on February 9, 2021 at 21:35
  • Gioia
    Frequent user July 2021 Quebec
    Gioia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello, getting married in Montreal on July 17th, we have discussed postponing our reception to 2022, but are getting married on our date regardless! Been together for almost 6 years now and we are so ready to be married! Best of luck to all of you
  • A
    Newbie May 2021 Quebec
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Congratulations!

I hope you are right we had to push our wedding from August to May 8th and hope we can have a certain % as long as they can start opening!

Goodluck!

Amanda

• Aya
    Beginner May 2021 Quebec
    Aya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I think they will open up with a certain % of reception capacity! Stay positive! 5 more monthsssss. Exciting

Wooo june 20th is my fiancé and I's bday lol
  • E
    Newbie June 2020 Quebec
    Eveline ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was supposed to get married June 20th, 2020 (200+ people), but we had to postpone to June, 2021. I really hope they open things up by then. I really dont want to postpone again.

• Mattika
    Newbie June 2022 Quebec
    Mattika ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I am keep my date 1st Saturday of 5 June 2021 Wedding in Montreal and I don’t have plan B for me I can do small wedding with family members and closed friends only. As last year they allowed wedding during summer I hope this year after vaccines should be ok I hope. At the end of it it’s my day and my future husband it’s our day I won’t change it. 1st Saturday of June is our meaning of our 1st met, our engaged and 1st Saturday of june it’s gonna be our wedding. They can’t make all business closed and locked down forever.
    It’s will happen everyone!!

• Krystel
    Beginner September 2021 Quebec
    Krystel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hiii!! I’m also getting married in June 2021 in Montreal. I have everything planned except for the invites, we didn’t send them out yet as we are unsure of the situation... we have a guestlist of 150 people..

I’m really nervous but hopeful the wedding will still take place..on the other hand,i don’t know if i should already be looking for a plan B?!
    Congrats to all you brides Smiley smile we will get through it!!

• Mattika
    Newbie June 2022 Quebec
    Mattika ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations brides, I am also have a wedding in June 2021 still didn’t send out invitations cards and still not sure if wedding party allowed to happen in red zone Québec my guests list 75 but I can cut down to 50 if that ok I am hope wedding can happen. You guys have wedding in May with how many guests and how you plan to do it with restrictions ?

• Aya
    Beginner May 2021 Quebec
    Aya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I am ready planned everything some small details left here n there
    If restrictions don't permit I'll just do the ceremony! But i am hopeful that it will happen!
  • T
    Newbie May 2021 Quebec
    Tamraa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hii!!! I am curious to hear how other couple are dealing with the planning of their weddings during this pandemic. Are you doing a wait and see or have done something else?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics