Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brianne
Beginner May 2023 Ontario

Couples getting married on May 15, 2021 in Ontario

Brianne, on March 11, 2021 at 09:57 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Hey everyone, just wondering what people are thinking for their May 15th 2021 wedding in Ontario. Are you going ahead, postponing, or smtg else?

We got married May 15th 2020 in a super small "marriage day" and postponed our wedding to May 2021. Now we're not too sure how to move forward.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Brianne, on March 12, 2021 at 14:14
  • Brianne
    Brianne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks so much Autumn! It's a good reminder that we just need to do what makes sense to us. I completely understand where you're coming from too, that's exactly how we felt last year lol. Good luck on your upcoming wedding 😊
  • Autumn
    Beginner May 2021 Ontario
    Autumn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It depends on what’s important to you at this point. Smiley smile
    I’m getting married on May 22 2021 no matter what. Planning this wedding and covid back ups and all that has been exhausting. I couldn’t imagine trying to plan another wedding for 2022 and then again crossing my fingers and hoping there won’t be any restrictions. I just want to get married. Hoping for 100 people outdoor ceremony and 30% capacity for inside (Waterloo region). But if it’s only us and our parents, I’ll be okay with that. It’s totally up to you and what you want to prioritize Smiley smile
  • Brianne
    Brianne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Those are great points, and that really makes a lot of sense. Definitely have to be realistic about the situation, and be honest with yourself if deciding to move forward. Thank you!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This really depends on what you prioritize for your wedding, where you're located and how many guests you're planning to host. We're in the GTA and will likely have a ceremony only but even if things look good enough for a reception, we won't be planning for certain restrictions to go away (no dancing, masks on etc).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics