Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tolu
Frequent user March 2022 Ontario

Couples getting married on March 25, 2021 in Ontario

Tolu, on December 20, 2020 at 21:45 Posted in Ontario 0 3

Hey Everyone!

I see we are all getting married on the same date! Is there anyone who has decided to postpone? As of right now, I'm still planning and going ahead.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on December 21, 2020 at 02:59
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you both still intending to host a reception in March, considering the latest numbers? Or will it just be the ceremony?

We originally had a backup of March 13 but we postponed to September back in early November when things continued to get really bad. We figured worst case scenario, we can have a safe yet enjoyable outdoor ceremony in September, which is just not possible during March in the GTA.

• Tolu
    Frequent user March 2022 Ontario
    Tolu ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey Elizabeth!

Yeah, that;s my only concern right now as well. I had a bit of a moment earlier and just feeling so in between. If you don't mind me asking, how many people are you expecting and which venue did you go with?

• Elizabeth
    Newbie March 2021 Ontario
    Elizabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey!! Yes, we are still going ahead as planned! I refuse to move my date! So excited to know there are other in Ontario with the same date Smiley smile Just concerned more restrictions now with the current lockdown just announced

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics