Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ashley
Beginner March 2022 Alberta

Couples getting married on March 12, 2022 in Alberta

Ashley, on February 7, 2021 at 23:57 Posted in Alberta 0 2

How is everyone doing with the venue searching? Have you found/booked your perfect venue? I am having a heck of a time haha!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on February 8, 2021 at 10:25
  • Ashley
    Beginner March 2022 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Well we are working with a small budget, we want an indoor ceremony & reception at the same venue so we are looking for big windows, a space with lots of natural light. Unfortunately my first choice venue booked what I think is a golf event for that weekend (I am taking that as a good sign though that Covid will hopefully be a thing of the past by then lol) and we don’t want a hotel wedding so I feel like our options are greatly reduced just by those parameters.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Ashley Smiley smile

Welcome to WeddingWire! What are you having hard time with for venues?

I had seen your other post about getting told that your date was no longer available. During this crazy time in the world, vendors and venues do fill up very fast with new couples and couples that are needing to postpone for a first or even a second time.

My fiance and I knew which venue we wanted from the very beginning so it was an easy choice for us. Our venue does book 2-3 years in advance so we had an easier time getting a date we wanted. We were lucky enough last May when we had to postpone our August 8 2020 to August 7 2021 that all of our vendors and our venue were able to switch to our new date with no hassle

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics