Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Laurice
Beginner June 2023 Ontario

Couples getting married on June 3, 2023 in Ontario

Laurice, on November 8, 2021 at 22:36 Posted in Ontario 2 5

Smiley heart Greeting's my lovely human beings who are sharing this day with their partners!

I wish you nothing but happiness, love, calmness, positive energy and beauty in what mama earth has in store for us that day.

My name is Laurice my partner is Patryk. We have been together for almost 10 years this upcoming March, common-law for 4 years (which makes me feel already married to him-haha) and we share a furbaby, Labradoodle named Cooper together. We met when we were 21 in our clubbing adventure days and met the good ol'fashion way through a friend, at our friend's apartment.

When we first met it was like two magnets and their force fields drawn together. Almost like two beings from a past life being reacquainted in this lifetime. They say your partner is like yin & yang and that we are, we compliment one another. I'm and artsy and whimsical being who bartends, baristas, and has a side business who's head is up in the sky. Whereas he is a practical, realistic being who is an anchor who does a damn good job at his profession #hvac for life. A jack of all trades where no issue around the house can't be solved.

I always say he doesn't complete me nor do I to him, because I truly believe you as in individual must provide that for yourself before having another being enter into your space. Over the years we have grown individually and have grown together, but bottom line we are equals, rising to the top parallel to one another thus making us unstoppable.

As for our wedding, we got engaged on my 30th on December 2020. A pandemic engagement, face-time celebrations with our families and friends. This wedding I believe should be a celebration of our adventure continuing into the next chapter of who we are becoming as people and as partners, so why not throw a f#&king badass rager with our loved ones? AM I RIGHT? We are known as a the party couple who throughs bangers in our backyard, so why not celebrate our partnership with style that also won't break the bank. (enter creative DIY-haha).

I wish all the couples out there celebrating your special adventure with your partners on this day, and everything leading up to it with planning a bright, merry, happy, joyous adventure. Soak it up, when you find yourself overwhelmed, take a beat inhale & exhale. This is for you and your partner, don't let anything over shadow your partnership, and don't forget it's about having fun with your best friend.

Smiley heart

Edited by WeddingWire

5 Comments

Latest activity by Rosetta, on July 6, 2022 at 21:33
  • Rosetta
    Beginner June 2023 Ontario
    Rosetta ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Laurice, thanks for those positive vibes. Welcome to wedding wire

• Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations 🎉 Laurice!!
    Welcome to WeddingWire!
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. Wishing you all the best in your planning!
  • Rachel
    Newbie June 2023 Ontario
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello!! I am getting married on June 3 2023 as well 🥰 to my fiancé Shawn! How exciting to be safe twins!
  • Sofia
    Newbie June 2023 Ontario
    Sofia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Laurice (and Patryk and Cooper)!!

You two sound like an amazing couple! Thank you for sharing your beautiful love story with us. I am also getting married to my wonderful fiance Eric on June 3, 2023 in Ontario. We have been together almost 9 years, so I can relate to a lot of what you are saying. Wishing you (and all our other "twin brides") a fun and easy planning process, as well as an incredible celebration of love on June 3, 2023!

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to WeddingWire! And congrats on the engagement Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics