Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Angela
Beginner June 2022 Quebec

Couples getting married on June 26, 2022 in Quebec

Angela, on December 27, 2021 at 17:18 Posted in Quebec 0 15

6 months to go! It feels so far away still, but I know it will go fast.

Does anyone else feel a little nervous regarding the COVID situation? Likely, it will be ok, but I still am a little anxious, particularly because more than half of our guests have to cross a border.

Where are you getting married? How is the planning going? What do you have left to do?

15 Comments

Latest activity by Maggnard-Smanta, on January 18, 2022 at 23:20
  • Maggnard-Smanta
    Devoted July 2022 Quebec
    Maggnard-Smanta ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Saying no to dancing*
  • Maggnard-Smanta
    Devoted July 2022 Quebec
    Maggnard-Smanta ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey dancing brides! Sending you all good vibes for this summer.

I don't think venues will start checking who dances or not at weddings tbh. Went to meet our vendor last weekend for the venue and she said for now the vaccinal passeport is required for weddings. They didn't seem like they were saying to dancing.
    Let's just hope for the best! Anything could change and for the better.
  • Angela
    Angela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I agree with you! Dancing is really important to us, too!

• Marsha
    Devoted July 2022 Ontario
    Marsha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello June 2022 brides, I am a July 2022 bride. I too hope no restirctions. Especially dancings, a wedding reception is not a reception without dancing. I am a dancer and my wedding theme is all about Dance and love, so they better have dancing by End of July

• Maggnard-Smanta
    Devoted July 2022 Quebec
    Maggnard-Smanta ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Good morning 😊
    My fiancé and I are getting married July 15th 2022 at Plaza Rive-Sud. The planning is going well. Just have no idea how the pandemic will affect Spring and Summer weddings 🤷🏽‍♀️.

As for the planning, all vendors are booked except for the cake. Not stressing with that.
    Little details like accesories, wedding party accessories and the men's attires. Should get these done in the next months.
    Good luck! ❤
  • Angela
    Angela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

When we were first set our date, we were very confident that things would be ok. We still feel pretty good about it, but from the very beginning we decided firmly that June 26 was the day. We know that that may mean it is very small or local only or Canada only (although, I very much doubt they will close the borders again). If circumstances make it so that we have to do an event later on in the States, so be it. June 26 is our day no matter what.

• Kathy
    Curious June 2022 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are getting married June 25th with any luck!

We have had to postpone twice 😔

I want to get excited and start planning the little things again but I’m hesitant.

Have the venue, dress, flowers, photographer. Thankfully they were all able to reschedule yet again.

Sigh…..I hope we area all able to have our perfect days!!!!!

• K
    Newbie June 2022 Quebec
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Wow you're on it! My friend is a photographer so that's done!

Still struggling to find hair and makeup artist though, any recommendation? Smiley smile

• Angela
    Angela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Pretty much have booked all our vendors, except the DJ and I think we may be waiting to see what the dancing situation will be like for weddings in June. Mostly I am finishing up all the DIY crafting odds and ends and it is just all in the details now, I think!

• Angela
    Angela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Have you booked your photographer? Mine gave a really great recommendation, for both my makeup artist and the hotel where most of my guests are staying.

Date twins! Where is your venue?

• K
    Newbie June 2022 Quebec
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello and congrats guys!

We're getting married on 26 June 2022 in Montreal...really hoping everything will go planned and restrictions won't be tight.

We're still looking for my makeup and hairdo artist in and around Montreal!

• Mattika
    Newbie June 2022 Quebec
    Mattika ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations Angela,
    As we are getting married in Montreal on june 5,2022 we postpone from june 5,2021 so if this year can’t happen we just going to have small wedding instead.
    I have to do all the planing alone I have many vendor to hire ect. dj photographer flower How about you ? How is planing going ? Let’s hope everything it’s gonna be ok in couple months. Mattika
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I totally get it! My fiance and I have postponed twice. We were originally supposed to get married in August 2020 and then August 2021 and now August 2022. But because of the restrictions we decided to move the dates twice. No dancing or mingling were an option then either so I'm hoping this summer will be different!

• Angela
    Angela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We are crossing our fingers pretty hard for some kind of normalcy come summer. Our biggest stress (?) besides size restrictions is whether dancing will be allowed. It is super important to us, but if not, we can come up with entertainment alternatives, I am sure. Just not the same, you know?

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats on the upcoming wedding and welcome to WeddingWire!! I'm hoping by the spring/summer weddings will be able to go as planned, My fiance and I are getting married August 7 2022 in Kelowna BC

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics