Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

P
Curious June 2022 Alberta

Couples getting married on June 26, 2022 in Alberta

Pritika, on June 22, 2021 at 13:23 Posted in Alberta 0 3

Hi all, we are getting married next year, June 26, 2022 at Grand Imperial Banquet, Edmonton AB, Canada.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on June 24, 2021 at 01:26
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's wonderful that's you've gotten a lot of things checked off of your list! Congrats to you on finding your dress!!

I totally get you on prices of photographers. They are definitely not cheap! I probably google searched for days and days and days before my fiance and I had picked one we liked and was within our budget.

Thank you so much! I'm pretty excited how our pictures are going to turn out!! This winery has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl!

Things for us are pretty much done. It's just a waiting game now since we had everything done the early part of 2020 before covid hit and made us postpone twice. We should be getting our flowers back from our florist here in the next couple of weeks or so. We decided on artificial since we're having to take them with us to BC. The only thing we really need to do is go and look at suits for my fiance and best man since we didn't get the chance to before covid hit, and I'll be taking my dress for alterations at the beginning of May 2022

• P
    Curious June 2022 Alberta
    Pritika ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey Amanda, venue, dj booked. Bought my dress as well. Meeting photographers at the moment and geez they are so expensive.

Yes, we fell in love with the Grand Imperial. It will be 2 days event. My family is Hindu so there will be some Indian traditions, held in my parent's backyard. Lots to do I guess but I'm taking it slow.

Hows are things on your side? I love your winery venue. It's so beautiful. You'll have beautiful photos... I can't wait to see it.

Regards,

Priti

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats on the date!! How is the wedding planning going for you?!

My fiance and I live in Edmonton as well. I've heard great things about the Grand Imperial

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics