I'm also supposed to get married on June 26, 2021. We booked in July 2019 and it was originally supposed to be for +250 people. The ceremony would have been outside with dinner inside, though there's also a patio where you could have something small. My venue (The Guild Inn Estate - Toronto) has been dealing with postponements/contract amendments 3 months in advance so I'm only just starting to get info about what my options are today. There's only 2 Saturdays left in 2021 (in December, which still seems risky without an outdoor option). Still have no idea which dates are available in 2022 (my venue will probably get back to me soon). This sucks though - I have no idea what I want to do anymore.
We are June 26th 2021, and have been back and forth about what to do... we want a party with those we love, so we've finally decided we are postponing to June 2022. Chances are there won't be celebrations without masks, with dancing until at least next year.
I'm getting married the same day in Kitchener. I don't know what to do...it changes every day! I'm supposed to send out invites now but how can I in this uncertain time! I really want a reception with dancing and with people I love. We have 140 planned but I don't think that'll be the case. To postpone or not ....
Still in the fence to get married this June 26, we were supposed to get married last June and we postponed for this year. We had planned an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Congratulations and good luck.