Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tia
Newbie September 2021 Ontario

Couples getting married on June 26, 2021 in Ontario

Tia, on February 11, 2021 at 10:55 Posted in Ontario 0 10

Hello June 2021 wedding folks! We're still hoping to have a small wedding with 26 people in the GTA.

10 Comments

Latest activity by Niki, on March 11, 2021 at 18:28
  • Niki
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Niki ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awesome! We are having our ceremony on June 6th, 2021 and moved our reception to next year. We are hoping we can at least having a small restaurant dinner... most importantly we are hoping we can have any number higher than 10 in the church - hoping for at least 25!

• Meghan
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm also supposed to get married on June 26, 2021. We booked in July 2019 and it was originally supposed to be for +250 people. The ceremony would have been outside with dinner inside, though there's also a patio where you could have something small. My venue (The Guild Inn Estate - Toronto) has been dealing with postponements/contract amendments 3 months in advance so I'm only just starting to get info about what my options are today. There's only 2 Saturdays left in 2021 (in December, which still seems risky without an outdoor option). Still have no idea which dates are available in 2022 (my venue will probably get back to me soon). This sucks though - I have no idea what I want to do anymore.

• Laura
    Devoted June 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are June 26th 2021, and have been back and forth about what to do... we want a party with those we love, so we've finally decided we are postponing to June 2022. Chances are there won't be celebrations without masks, with dancing until at least next year.

• Sam
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    Sam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Also doing 25 people outdoor ceremony, hopefully indoor dinner! Fingers crossed for August

• Carley
    Ontario
    Carley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm getting married the same day in Kitchener. I don't know what to do...it changes every day! I'm supposed to send out invites now but how can I in this uncertain time!
    I really want a reception with dancing and with people I love. We have 140 planned but I don't think that'll be the case. To postpone or not Smiley sad....

• Tia
    Tia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Difficult to know until 1-2 months before it seems. Good luck to you too!

• Janina
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Janina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Still in the fence to get married this June 26, we were supposed to get married last June and we postponed for this year. We had planned an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception.
    Congratulations and good luck.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hope it works out for you!

• Tia
    Tia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes outdoor ceremony, indoor dinner. Option to have outdoor covered dinner, but guest list would have to be reduced to 14 to accommodate social distancing. Not ideal!

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Having a small guest list certainly ups your chances. Are you having an indoor or outdoor ceremony?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics