Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gapita
Beginner June 2022 Ontario

Couples getting married on June 26, 2021 in Ontario

Gapita, on January 11, 2020 at 03:22 Posted in Ontario 0 27
Hello everyone. How is your planning going. I’m so excited!! Can’t wait for 2021

27 Comments

Latest activity by Gapita, on June 26, 2021 at 10:02
  • Gapita
    Gapita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Unfortunately I’m so sad today because I had to postpone due to Covid
  • J
    Beginner June 2021 Ontario
    Justine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I hope everyone has an amazing day today! 💕
  • J
    Justine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It depends how your venue interprets it. Event spaces are closed until stage 2 which Ford has projected to start July 5th so if your venue considers themselves an event space then they will be closed in Ontario on June 26th. Ceremonies are permitted outdoors with 2 meter social distancing, however, my understanding is receptions in stage 1 would be limited to the 10 person gathering limit (inclusive of any vendors).
  • S
    Beginner July 2020 Ontario
    Saadiya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Justine do you know if receptions fall under the gathering limit or the meeting and event spaces limit?
  • J
    Justine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Our venue just told us they have availability in July and August of this year if we want to move our date. So we’re debating doing that or just eloping June 26 and using the money we’d save on a nice honeymoon for the two of us.
  • Gapita
    Gapita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Unfortunately! I’m so frustrated I’m postponing till next year
  • J
    Justine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wasn’t worried until the new re-opening plan released today 😣 just wanted red zone or “stage 2” by June 26th and looking like it won’t be until July 5th
  • T
    Teresa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ontario brides, How is everyone feeling on Ontario stay at home being extended to June 2nd? 😩
  • Kaitlyn
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Kaitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Me too! So much, who would have every thought we would be dealing with something like this!?

• Gapita
    Gapita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Same fear here even though I’m not till next year June. My guest list is 200 and I’m hoping to complete contacting my vendors. All I need now is decorator and florists. I have everything else in place. The planning by myself is hard. I have not a lot of family support. The people I thought were my friends became not friends since my engagement. Everything is all over the place. My sister coerced me into making her my maid of honour and now she wants to treat my wedding like her instagram dream wedding (which I can not afford). It’s getting too much for me I wish I had just eloped.
  • Gapita
    Gapita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you and I hope all this craziness go away
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am really trying to be optimistic. Now that dress shops are starting to open back up I feel a little more relaxed. We booked all our vendors and venue as quickly as possible (thank you video chats!!) so we have our date locked in which is what I was most concerned about. I hope we wont have to wear masks on our wedding day, but if we do likely everyone will be used to it by then? I am also hoping we will be allowed to invite all our guests as our guest list is just over 200.

• Laura
    Devoted June 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi everyone! How's all the June 26 brides feeling about the state of world and how this might impact us next summer? Anyone concerned that our weddings could be affected?

• Tanya
    Tanya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Everyone -
    I have everything already booked however it is also due to the fact I was supposed to be getting married June 2020 but due to COVID we decided to postpone. Happy planning everyone!

• Drew
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    Drew ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi there! Venue is secured, working on DJ, florist and hair/makeup. Can't wait for this pandemic to be over so we can go shopping for my bridesmaids dresses. Happy Planning everyone!

• Gapita
    Gapita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It’s kinda scary right now but hopefully we’ll get through this by next year
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So How is everyone's planning going? We secured our venue and now we're working on our other vendors! So exciting!!!!

• Laura
    Devoted June 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi all - we've just about secured our venue for June 26th 2021! We'll be in the Toronto Distillery District and were so excited! Now we can breathe a bit and have some fun with the planning!

• Gapita
    Gapita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Nice that will be an awesome day. Cheers to us.
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're hoping for June 26, 2021 - We just got engaged on February 22nd, 2020. I can not wait to FINALLY marry my best friend!! We haven't found a venue yet but are looking in the Niagara on the Lake area as that's where we live.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh yayyy so exciting!!!!!!!!

• Gapita
    Gapita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Great good luck with everything. And God bless your union
  • Angela
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Angela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey! I'm June 26, 2021 as well. I'm a type-A organizer so I've already got all the big vendors booked. I've started looking at dresses too. I'm probably going to go the consignment route, so looking around early probably isn't the worst!
  • Gapita
    Gapita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks so much. Sometimes I go through readings on this site and I get reminded that I’m not alone in this wedding journey.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    A small wedding can be beautiful and have all the same elements as a big wedding. Hopefully FH's come around before your wedding. There are lots of ways to save money depending how much you are willing to do for it. You will find a lot of support with everyone here on wedding wire.
  • Gapita
    Gapita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey! At this point not much😢
    I moved to Canada recently and I don’t really have friends here. I try making friends with my fiancé’s female friends but since our engagement they’ve all turned against me except his best friend who is a girl that has been very helpful in the process.
    I wanted to do something small since I don’t know a lot of people but he does and I feel like I’ll be depriving him of his dream big wedding. We have to pay for everything ourselves because my dad is dead and his parents don’t have a lot of money either
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations and welcome to wedding wire. I'm getting married in 2021 as well. My date is February 20 though. What part of wedding planning are you most excited about?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics