Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gwen
Newbie June 2022 Alberta

Couples getting married on June 25, 2022 in Alberta

Gwen, on January 6, 2021 at 16:41 Posted in Alberta 1 2

My fiance Ryan and I got engaged on December 13th, 2020! It's all so new and exciting still. I'm a total planner so I've been all over this... lots done already! We have picked our venue and set the date to June 25, 2022 Smiley laugh

2 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on January 6, 2021 at 21:48
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

First off congrats on the engagement! And second congrats on getting a date and a venue!! Exciting times!

My fiance and I are also living in Alberta. Where is your wedding being held?!I 've completely planned my entire wedding from the very beginning myself as well! We booked our venue in BC literally a week after we had gotten engaged in 2017 for August 7 2020 but we had to postpone until August 7 2021. Our venue books 2 years in advance!

• Amanda
    Newbie June 2022 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats Gwen! It’s a very exciting time - soak it all in! Where in Alberta are you getting married?
    We got engaged in August and didn’t book our venue (also the same date as you) until just last month so you’re definitely ahead of the game! My indecisiveness gets the best of me when it comes to making a final decision on anything but I’ve been enjoying the planning and idea process.
    - Amanda

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics