Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chloe
Beginner September 2022 Ontario

Couples getting married on June 18, 2022 in Ontario

Chloe, on December 27, 2020 at 23:19 Posted in Ontario 0 5

Heyy everyone! It seems that we all have the same wedding date June 18th 2022. Just curious how far everyone is on their wedding planning journey and how it's going so far?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Kara, on May 23, 2022 at 17:30
  • Kara
    Frequent user June 2022 Ontario
    Kara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congrats!
    It’s getting close!!!!! Now at the stage of waiting to do our final meets with vendors etc and I’m still on the hunt for earrings…… also have 1 last dress fitting coming up this week 🙂🙂🙂
  • Samantha
    Beginner June 2022 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Heyy!! Congrats! Also getting married on June 18, 2022! Planning has been so great! We don't have a planner so we have been super busy but we got everything booked and planned within one month of us getting engaged! Didn't want to take any risk with Covid pushback weddings! Just little small things from here on out! So eager & excited for the big day!

How is everyone else's wedding planning coming along?

• Jenna
    Newbie June 2022 Ontario
    Jenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey!

We are getting married June 10th, 2022 Smiley smile CONGRATS!

I have had a lot of time on my hands to plan.

We have our venue booked, Save the dates made, Florist booked, Hotel rooms blocked off and will have DJ booked within the next few weeks..

Our venue caters and supplies the bar so that has helped a lot.

Happy planning! Smiley heart

• M
    Newbie October 2022 Ontario
    Meg ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello!
    The wedding planning is coming along. It's somewhat nice to have the lockdown to kind of sit an focus on it and get excited even though its so far away. We are focusing on trying to find a venue right now! The nice thing is we aren't totally sold on our date so we are flexible with that, but seeing the price of everything added up is a little bit overwhelming!

• Lisa
    Newbie June 2022 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Chloe!

Lots of planning to still do but we finalized our guest list. We're still figuring out how to plan our engagement party for next year (2021).

I am having a hard time looking for a venue that accepts outside caterers.

How is planning for you?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics