Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Storm
Newbie June 2022 Ontario

Couples getting married on June 18, 2021 in Ontario

Storm, on June 1, 2020 at 11:56 Posted in Ontario 0 4

Hello! My name is Storm, my finance's name is Dalton! We are getting married on June 18, 2021, in St. Catherines. We have been together for 6 years on July 13, 2020, we met in high school and have been happily living together with our 2 dogs for about 5 years!

We are so excited to tie the knot and start the next chapter of our lives!

I would love to hear any planning tips and tricks to help out along the way and I am happy to share any insight I may have from my own planning experience thus far!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on July 21, 2020 at 16:01
  • Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Darling, CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry I am so late on replying to this thread, but I just moved my date after COVID took away my other two dates this year lol!

I am hoping i have the wedding I have always dreamed of next year! I will be getting married in Etobicoke at The Vue, Clubhouse Eventspace by Peter and Paul's! I am very excited that hopefully this date will be set in stone!

My only planning tip would be to make sure you do what YOU & your FH want, and not what your family members think is right, or what they want. This day is for the two of you so make sure its the two of you planning it!

Thankfully my wedding is all done and planned, since I was supposed to be married July 18th 2020 of this year, but thanks to COVID I had to postpone. Now I just sit back and relax until our day arrives!

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We'll be at the Americana. We have about half the guest list coming from Toronto and since its in February we figured we needed to have somewhere where people could sleep once wedding was over. We'll have ceremony and reception all at one place.
  • Storm
    Newbie June 2022 Ontario
    Storm ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Rayanne! Congrats to you too! Niagara is a beautiful area to get married, whats your venue?

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello neighbour. Congrats on your engagement. We are getting married earlier in the year in Niagara Falls. I know quite a few people who have been married at club roma and they have all been happy. Let me know if i can help

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics