Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Haylie
Newbie June 2023 Ontario

Couples getting married on June 17, 2023 in Ontario

Haylie, on May 6, 2021 at 13:25 Posted in Ontario 0 5

Hi Everyone! I saw that we are all getting married on the same date! How excited is everyone to be planning their wedding?!

My name is Haylie Smiley smile A little about myself is 1. My fiancé's name is Miles and we've been together for 8 years now (since we were in high school!!) 2. I have daughter named Ella who was just born in January 2021! 3. I live in the country about 3 hours from Toronto 4. Ive been planning my wedding since I was a little girl Smiley heart

Let's all get to know each other and can help each other with timelines and planning!!

Hope to hear from you!

xoxo

5 Comments

Latest activity by Paula, on October 22, 2022 at 21:59
  • Paula
    Beginner June 2023 Ontario
    Paula ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi my name is Paula and my fiancé is Salvatore. We have been together for 13 yes, we each have 3 children and is our second marriage each. We too have booked our venue with deposit. We are having a few issues with our venue responding to emails and phone calls! I'm getting worried only 7 months to go!
  • Gabriella
    Newbie June 2023 Ontario
    Gabriella ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So excited! Thank you for creating this group. My name is Gabriella and my fiancés name is Tyler. We have been together for 9 years (college sweethearts). We have 3 amazing dogs that we call our fur babies. I live about 2 hours away from the city.
  • Alison
    Newbie June 2023 Ontario
    Alison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello Haylie! (& everyone else!)
    I am a year late to this thread but I am super duper excited!
    We got engaged on the leap day in feb 2020 and were afraid to start planning right away. So it’s been kind of awkward trying to figure out when to actually start contacting people and booking things. I know some family laughed when I said we booked our venue for 2023 in 2021 😅
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Happy to have you with us, Haylie! How is planning going? Is it coming out like you had envisioned?

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to Weddingwire, Haylie!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics