Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gwenevere
Newbie June 2025 Ontario

Couples getting married on June 13, 2025 in Ontario

Gwenevere, on February 15, 2024 at 03:01 Posted in Ontario 1 1

Hey everyone! I'm so excited; my fiance and I are planning to get married on Friday, June 13, 2025!! We're really excited about the prospect, and I'm currently working on planning for everything we're hoping to do and enjoy together. I chose a Friday the 13th for our wedding date, because he LOVES Friday the 13th, wears all clothing from that franchise, decorated his room with stuff from it, and overall collects as much merchandise as he can. He LOVES the movies, and they're his favourite series, so he watches the full collection once a year (at minimum!). I love him so much, and it's so enjoyable to be with him, as we both embrace each other wholly, in a way that is completely accepting and loving of our strengths and weaknesses, and which recognizes and acknowledges both our similarities and our differences. We love and respect each other, and we trust each other to accept us as we are, and to love us without any hope of altering the other. We are true partners to one another, always offering help where we can, always working hard on ourselves so we can be better people for ourselves, for each other, for our pets, and for the other people in our lives. Speaking for myself, I could not be more grateful to have found my wonderful husband-to-be, and I'm really really excited to continue this journey into our futures together. I'm really looking forward to seeing how we each grow and change over time, and how we can continue to help each other to thrive and to flourish.

1 Comment

Latest activity by Amanda, on February 16, 2024 at 00:20
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to WeddingWire and congrats on the wedding in 2025 Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics