Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Curious July 2021 Alberta

Couples getting married on June 12, 2021 in Alberta

Teri, on January 9, 2021 at 23:11 Posted in Alberta 0 3
Hi!

There was a pop of of everyone getting married on June 12th, 2021 in Alberta. We originally had a guest list of 80 but I know we will have to downsize. I haven't proceeded with much planning as far as decor since receptions aren't allowed as of right now. What is everyone's plans? Are you following through with the date or going to decide in a few months to postpone? I am trying to stay hopeful things will change in the next 5 months.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on January 12, 2021 at 15:00
  • Jennifer
    Beginner June 2022 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I think that's a great compromise - keeping your original date for just you and your closest! Then, as soon as receptions are allowed again, that'll be one heck of a celebration!
    Yes, luckily we've confirmed a date that both our original venue and caterer are available for - now it's just a matter of rebooking our other vendors. (Fingers crossed they're available for our new date too!)

• T
    Curious July 2021 Alberta
    Teri ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I definitely feel the anxiety of not knowing what's going to happen in the next few months. Although I don't see an increase in the amount of guests anytime soon, if we are able to have our immediate family we are hoping to follow through with our original date. Then have a celebration with the rest of our family and friends at a later date. Did you postpone until next year?
  • Jennifer
    Beginner June 2022 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Teri!

June 12th of this year was our original date, however because so much of our wedding revolves around the celebration with all our family and friends (original guestlist of 170), we've decided to postpone.

I too was trying to remain hopeful, but because there's no real end in sight, postponing is taking a HUGE anxiety weight off of me!

Good luck with whatever you and your FH decide to do!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics