Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Charity
Curious June 2023 Ontario

Couples getting married on July 8, 2023 in Ontario

Charity, on February 28, 2022 at 20:28 Posted in Ontario 2 4
Hi everyone!

Looks like we all have the same wedding date ☺️ Wondering how all of you are doing in terms of planning your weddings.
I just started looking at venues this month and I am already so overwhelmed with the cost and amount of details it takes to planning a wedding!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Rebecca, on October 10, 2022 at 20:11
  • R
    Curious July 2023 Ontario
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi everyone

We are getting married July 8th 2023. We got engaged 3 days ago and we booked our church and reception. We are thinking of going to Hawaii for our honeymoon.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You are so welcome hun Smiley heart Thank you! Yes it is!! Finally after two postponements it's looking more and more like it's going to happen this year!!

That's great to hear! Sometimes the theme will just come to you once you pick your venue as well! That's exciting that you're going to see a venue this weekend!! Good luck to you!

• Charity
    Curious June 2023 Ontario
    Charity ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m still figuring out how this “discussion” section works! I thought my post was going to be posted only for those who will be getting married the same date as I am! Haha

Thank you for the welcome Smiley smile congratulations on your engagement as well! Looks like your date is coming very soon 😍
    I have started my wedding planning last week, I have just finished my mood board so now it’s time for me to take some action! I have set an appointment to look at a venue this weekend but that is all I have done so far. Still trying to organize myself on the things to do and creating a timeline on when they should be completed. I’m looking into some wedding organizer layouts to help with that.
    It took me a little bit longer to figure out what my “theme” would be. I am such an indecisive person so that didn’t make it easier lol.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to WeddingWire Charity and congrats on the engagement! Smiley heart

How is the planning going for you so far?

I know it can be overwhelming with all the costs and such but take it one day at a time and things will fall into place!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics