Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sam
Curious August 2021 Ontario

Couples getting married on July 5, 2021 in Ontario

Sam, on January 18, 2021 at 12:17 Posted in Ontario 0 6
Hi ladies! Would love to share thoughts opinions/ideas on Ontario lock down orders and how you’re all navigating these times. I am planning a 30 person wedding w an outdoor ceremony and hopefully renting a restaurant to do indoor reception at — hoping this will all be possible by the? What about you guys?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Sam, on January 18, 2021 at 19:22
  • Sam
    Sam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ah that’s smart, best of luck to you! We will certainly both be able to have our special days, just maybe a bit revised the originally planned.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We're delaying making any concrete plans until we get a better picture of what things will look like. We're having the ceremony for sure (guest count will depend on what the summer looks like). Reception is TBD. The thing is, my mom has major anxiety so even if the government allows gatherings, she'll be so uncomfortable being outside unless the majority of population is vaccinated.

• Sam
    Sam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! Curious as to what you’re planning for your Sept wedding? Smiley smile
  • Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Looks like you have a solid plan for your wedding. Good luck!

• Sam
    Sam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes, I think we are going to have a back up patio restaurant in case we need to switch from our desired indoor sit down restaurant we want.

We’re doing our ceremony outside at Kortright!
  • Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If I were you, I would find a spot that has an outdoor option that can fit your group, just in case the indoor restriction is like 10 people or something. But otherwise, I think a 30 person outdoor ceremony is very doable. Where are you planning to have your ceremony? The gathering limits are typically for staffed businesses and not applicable to gatherings in private dwellings (ie backyard weddings), which are lower.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics