Skip to main content
Newbie July 2020 Saskatchewan

Couples getting married on July 4, 2020 in Saskatchewan

KaylaL, on April 18, 2020 at 12:05 Posted in Saskatchewan 0 4
We all picked the same date in the same province, have any of you made the choice yet to delay the wedding to another day? Or are you like me and waiting till closer to the date to decide to do something smaller or to delay altogether?


Latest activity by Annette, on April 21, 2020 at 16:02
  • A
    Newbie July 2020 Saskatchewan
    Annette ·
    • Dispute

    Our wedding was planned for July 4th in Canmore. My fiance and I decided to postpone until next year, so our new date is July 2nd, 2021. It's just one more year-one more year to get fit and look bomb in my dress, one more year to save and have the best wedding celebration we could ever imagine. We've contacted all of our vendors and everyone is on board with the change of date.

    • Reply
  • Heather
    Newbie July 2022 Saskatchewan
    Heather ·
    • Dispute

    Hey guys! We haven't decided quite yet - it is definitely looking like we will postpone but our venue's giving us another couple of weeks to decide. We have booked our venue tentatively for July 3rd 2021 as well but one of my friends in Calgary just told us that might be her date next year so well see how it goes. I was suppose to fly to Vancouver this Thursday for my stagette but we've canceled my flight till we know its safe to travel again. We're discussing marrying this summer legally and then having a vow renewal and reception next summer (or whenever is safe) but may just wait till next summer too - ahhh this is all so disappointing but i'm just glad were all safe. Keep everyone posted when we've made our final call.

    • Reply
  • K
    Newbie July 2020 Saskatchewan
    KaylaL ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    We have been planning July 4 2020 for a year and a half. I think we will do at least possible a small ceremony. And do a large party July 3 2021 that's the next date we could get with our photographer, if we have to delay. But we are waiting till mid may as well to make that decision.
    • Reply
  • S
    Newbie July 2020 Saskatchewan
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute

    Today was supposed to be my wedding day. We decided to postpone just over a month ago. Our venue had July 4th available. So we postponed from April 18th to July 4th. At the time we had no way of knowing how crazy all of this was going to get. Now, I'm absolutely devastated because not only have we already made a Plan B but we possibly have to have a Plan C. I have decided to wait for a while longer until I make my decision. I've had venders tell me that I'm living in a dream world because there's no way that July 4th will happen, but they aren't the ones getting married. I will probably make my decision in the middle of May.. What are you guys thinking??

    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles


WeddingWire Article Topics