Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Anne
Beginner July 2022 Ontario

Couples getting married on July 31, 2021 in Ontario

Anne, on July 3, 2020 at 12:12 Posted in Ontario 0 2

Hi everyone. I'm in the process of planning a wedding for July.31st. I know it's too early but I'm already starting to feel overwhelmed. Would love to get to know you all. Smiley heart

2 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on July 3, 2020 at 18:10
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations on your engagement, Anne, and welcome to WeddingWire.

Amanda mentioned a lot of nice first moves but my suggestion is to start looking at venues if you haven't done so. I know it's hard at the moment with many businesses closed but because you are looking at a prime date in 2021, not only are you competing with future couples but also 2020 couples who had to postpone. I have a feeling many venues will not be available on your date so start calling around and asking. Don't sign anything before making a site visit.

• Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Darling!
    Don't be stressed or overwhelmed (I say that but also don't listen to myself very well lol)
    This is an exciting time for you & you should be more excited than overwhelmed, take things day by day, come up with ideas, thoughts, themes, colors that you like and write it all down, then pitch it to your spouse and hear their opinion. Once you both have a vision you can start planning! Smiley smile
    Step 1 would be to figure out your support system AKA your Birdal party. I felt like this was my first move and smartest because when I needed support they were always there, from picking a venue to deciding on flowers and dresses.
    I would use the Wedding Wire timeline as well, it was a HUGE help for me and help me stay on track!
    If there is anything you may need though, I am here and so is all of the WW team to help! Smiley smile

Stay strong, stay excited! & Congratulations !!!!! Smiley ring

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics