Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Newbie July 2021 Quebec

Couples getting married on July 3, 2021 in Quebec

Makeida, on December 28, 2020 at 00:42 Posted in Quebec 0 5

Hi ladies !! i live in Montreal and I am a future 2021 bride. I had originally planned a destination wedding but considering covid and all travel restrictions, my fiance and i thought it would be safer to have our wedding here. However, its still hard to plan a wedding or even to book a venue during this uncertain time. I was thinking of maybe doing a small intimate wedding with a wedding officiant and maybe dinner with close family and friends if public health allows it.

I would love to hear from you ladies. Happy to connect Smiley smile

5 Comments

Latest activity by Gioia, on January 1, 2021 at 00:23
  • Gioia
    Frequent user July 2021 Quebec
    Gioia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Congratulations to you! I believe things should be ok for all of our July weddings, we won't really be able to tell until March/April when the warmer weather comes and there are more vaccines administered but I am confident it will work out!
  • Dariel
    Newbie July 2021 Quebec
    Dariel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi ladies! First of all congrats to all of you!! My fiancé and I already booked every thing (venu, photograph/videograph, church, cars, DJ etc) Regarding the covid, as a future bride I feel a little bit worried to be honest. But, my friends and family are convinced that before july things will get better. I hope so!!
  • Gioia
    Gioia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes I have heard the same, that until we reach the spring months like April we can't really be sure what is to come, and I feel you I want to be married already haha! It will surely be beautiful for both of us and all other brides and grooms in 2021 regardless of the circumstances 😊
  • M
    Newbie July 2021 Quebec
    Makeida ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Congratulations to you too !!! I really hope things will get better by summer. I have been told to with till mid April to see how things are with government restrictions and make a decision by then. I just want to get married already LOL ! Fingers are crossed that i can have my wedding as planned and i hope the same for you too Smiley smile

• Gioia
    Gioia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi! Congratulations, I am a July 2021 bride as well!
    My fiance and I booked everything as soon as we got engaged this past May, so we have everything set for our full 250 people wedding. Obviously with these restrictions we might have to cut but I am remaining positive that restrictions will go down by the summer with this vaccine out! Best of luck planning, it is a time you will never forget ❤

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics