Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Shawna
Newbie July 2021 Ontario

Couples getting married on July 3, 2021 in Ontario

Shawna, on January 14, 2021 at 09:15 Posted in Ontario 0 2
Hi everyone! My fiancé and I planned to have 100 people at our wedding in Niagara-on-the-Lake for July 3, 2021 but with things the way they are right now that is looking pretty impossible.... Feeling a little discouraged at the moment but hoping we will be able to come up with a plan B just in case.

Anyone else in the same boat?

2 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on January 14, 2021 at 10:31
  • Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am in the same boat girl... We are supposed to get married June 18th 2021 in Toronto (Hot spot for COVID) - We have a list of 100 & a list of 50 people in the event we can only have 50 people... If restrictions are any lower than 50 we will not be getting married because my immediate family & my FH NEED to be there we feel or its not a "wedding" ... That being said, we started looking at other venues further up north toward Collingwood, Barrie area as they WERE doing better in the color zones, so hoping we have a better chance to get married up there with MINIMUM 50 people but of course hoping more... Smiley ups

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're getting married in September in the GTA. We have a list of 10, 25, and 50 pending on how things go.
    Is your venue indoor or outdoor? Are you willing to postpone the reception if things aren't looking that great?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics