Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Beginner September 2021 British Columbia

Couples getting married on July 24, 2021 in British Columbia

Amanda, on January 20, 2020 at 22:06 Posted in British Columbia 0 2
Hello ladies!!!

Super excited to finally be marrying my best friend. Is that even proper grammar? Geez, I can't even think straight, I'm literally on cloud nine!
So my future hubby and I have decided to get married in the Okanagan. Although we do live in Edmonton, we figured it made the most sense since the majority of his family lives in BC and mine all live in Montreal.
So, the games have begun and I've started the planning process! We plan to get married in July 2021 and our budget is 25,000. Seemed like a piece of cake considering that I'm a very frugal event planner (not my actually career but kinda wish it were). But after getting feedback from some venues in Kelowna and Penticton... I've found myself WAY over my head with all the costs. Like damn, getting married in BC is expensive!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on May 13, 2020 at 22:35
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I know I'm a little late to the post, but congrats on the engagement!!

My fiance and I are getting married in Kelowna August 7 2021. Hope the planning is going well for you!

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there, Amanda Smiley smile Once you start getting prices it can certainly be a sticker shock!

What kind of a venue are you looking for (hotel, barn, country club, etc.)? What fits your theme/style?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics