Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Expert July 2022 Ontario

Couples getting married on July 22, 2022 in Ontario

Amanda, on February 5, 2021 at 14:48 Posted in Ontario 1 2

Hi Ladies & Gents,
What a perfect day for a wedding, all 2's if anyone is a big fan of that number or 22 like I am, it makes this day that much more exciting!

Have you already started planning? Tell me about how your proposal went down and what you are looking forward to most!?

This is the date I selected as my fourth and FINAL postponed date as I was originally supposed to be wed in July of 2020, but here we are thanks to COVID lol.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on February 6, 2021 at 21:35
  • Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I had no idea about the meaning, but 22 was always my favourite number and you just made me love it even more!!!!! 😍
  • Jenna
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Jenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey! We’re getting married on 07.22.22 as well! This will be wedding date #3 because of COVID. First date was April 2020 then December 2020 now July 2022 and we’re hoping for the best.

We’ve been engaged since 2017, on my birthday at home involving our beautiful fur baby. All planning is done.
    I’m the most excited to finally walk down the aisle after everything we’ve all been through. My fiancé and I as well as my entire family are emergency service and health care workers. I’m so excited to walk down and see them all, and see him at the finish line.
    Fun fact: The number 22 is considered as one of the most powerful numbers, able to turn all dreams and desires into reality. The number 22 is a number of precision and balance. In its full capacity, this number is the master builder, which means that it provides the power to achieve almost impossible things!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics