Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Steph
Newbie July 2022 Ontario

Couples getting married on July 17, 2022 in Ontario

Steph, on March 18, 2022 at 20:34 Posted in Ontario 0 5
Hello everybody,
Getting married at Kortright on Sunday, July 17th. Looking forward to connect with anybody else getting married then and what the planning has been like.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Steph, on March 23, 2022 at 09:29
  • Steph
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks! Can't believe it's already March. I started getting worried when I got invitations for another wedding happening in August, and I didn't even send out my invitations when my wedding was in July. Now my invitations have been sent out. Recently booked entertainment and cake... waiting to hear back about flowers as we were told they cannot tell us pricing until closer to the date. Hope wedding planning is going well for all of you! Curious as to where everybody is at with their wedding planning too Smiley smile

• Steph
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks for the reminder!! ❤️

• Marsha
    Devoted July 2022 Ontario
    Marsha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome, Steph. Great location choice. I went there to check it out at the beginning of my planning. we are getting married 2 weeks after you. How is it going so far for you? One thing i have to remind myself during this planning is to have fun and breath. I have had some overwhelming days already. So just breathe, you got this girl!

• Daily
    Expert August 2022 Ontario
    Daily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Stephanie, congrats. 😍😍July is approaching quickly. How’s your planning so far?
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to WeddingWire Steph and congrats on the upcoming wedding! Smiley heart

How is the wedding planning going for you?! The big day is coming!! Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics