Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lorraine
Beginner July 2021 Alberta

Couples getting married on July 17, 2021 in Alberta

Lorraine, on February 15, 2021 at 15:34 Posted in Alberta 0 3
Hi everyone who is getting married in July 17/2021. Just seeing how everyone is planing due to covid. The numbers are going down so hopefully by our day it will be good to have more than 10 people. All I want is 20 people so here’s hoping!!!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Shay, on March 5, 2021 at 18:03
  • Shay
    Beginner July 2021 Alberta
    Shay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Im july 24! we are optimistic so far. not going to panic until step 4 hasn't started by the middle of may. we are still hoping for 80 people but cant do much less than 60. either way we are getting legally married that day! we also recently switched it from the venue to our acreage

• Tiffany
    Newbie July 2021 Alberta
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are July 17 in Canmore, 44 people. That includes photography. We are still planning to go ahead and hoping to hear some sorts of updated on what wedding in July could look like.

We do our first large deposit down on feb 29 so we will be able to talk with the coordinator then and see what her thoughts are on everything.
    With vaccine roll outs happening again I’m hoping things will open up a bit.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats on the engagement and welcome to WeddingWire!

My fiance and I are August 7 2021 in BC and it's been stressful to say the least. There's so much uncertainty right now with numbers. Hopefully by spring time Mayish things will look up. We're making a final decision by may whether or not we will postpone a second time to next summer. We're not wanting to have a wedding with only 10 people.

How's planning going for you?!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics