Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brooklyn
Curious February 2021 Ontario

Couples getting married on February 6, 2021 in Ontario

Brooklyn, on August 26, 2020 at 11:03 Posted in Ontario 0 5

Is anyone else having trouble with not knowing what to do with the pandemic?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Brooklyn, on September 3, 2020 at 16:59
  • Brooklyn
    Curious February 2021 Ontario
    Brooklyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I've just decided to go ahead and life is what it is. Unfortunately, we have decided to limit our 300 guest reception to strictly immediate family. I have 4 and my fiance has 5 siblings so just our family's put together is 32 people.

I have some pretty upset family members. We are allowed 82 in our ceremony venue and 50 a the reception.

My problem now is how to politely tell someone you are no longer invited since we've already sent the save the dates.

• Jacqueline
    Newbie February 2022 Ontario
    Jacqueline ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My wedding is set for Feb 6th of 2021. I haven’t moved it yet but am mentally preparing myself that it’s very likely. I’ll make my final choice come October!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're planning as if in our backup date of March 2021, Stage 3 will still be in effect. No point in stressing ourselves out on trying to do something we can't do.

• Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am in the same boat and I have already postponed my date twice.
    We decided that regardless of the outcome with the pandemic, we will get married next year, restrictions in place or not.
    We are June 18th 2021 - Just either accept the worst outcome and decide if you are willing to go through that IF that arose and also plan as if it is now, and if there were no restrictions. That would be my only advice. It is VERY tough to do, but at this point, it's really many peoples only choices unless you are willing to wait the following year, but who knows what will happen next year.

• Laura
    Newbie February 2021 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Haha I’ve never understood a question more. My fiancé and I decided no matter what, that it’s the day we are getting married. We have about 4 lists going for each amount of people we are allowed. I’m buying all the table stuff last minute. Our venue has been great working with us! Happy planning!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics