Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Christina
Newbie February 2022 Ontario

Couples getting married on February 20, 2022 in Ontario

Christina, on March 8, 2021 at 14:27 Posted in Ontario 0 3

Hey Wedding Date Friends!

Just curious about y'all, my fiance and I are so excited to get married (hoping to say "I do" February 2022 in Toronto) but trying to plan a wedding amidst a covid world is really sucking the excitement out of it... How's everyone holding up? Are you still proceeding with planning your reception and ceremony as if things are 'normal'? Have you cut your guest list? Have your wedding ideas changed to accomodate this new normal? Looking for some inspiration and motivation, getting so nervous and disocuraged to go ahead with planning... any advice as to what others are doing/planning would be great! Thanks Smiley smile

3 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on March 18, 2021 at 19:30
  • Ashley
    Beginner March 2022 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey, I’m getting married Feb 11th 2022 in Toronto! Planning is going well I think, I’ve booked the venue, photographer, florist, all with COVID-restrictions/policies in mind and I’m working on finding a wedding dress and booking an officiant. Thankfully, I began the planning process post-Covid, so I know what not to do. As Hank said, if you plan according to current COVID restrictions, it actually makes it less stressful, we’ve cut our guest list to 50 people and we are ok going through with our date as long as we can have at least 25.

Hoping for the best! Wishing you well!

• S
    Frequent user February 2022 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are getting married the same day. Our original date was 02/27/2021. I am trying my best to stay positive that we will have the wedding we hoped for. With the vaccines rolling out i am hopeful that most people will be vaccinated by Feb. Although its not 100% certain there is some hope. I have had my dress for 6 months now hanging in a bag in the closet. I just want to put it on and feel like a bride for the day.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think it's a good idea to plan with all the various common restrictions in mind: masks, no dancing, limits per table, gathering limits, etc. And if things get better, you can gradually remove those restrictions. There's less disappointment that way compared to planning (and paying!) for all the things you want but find out you can't have.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics