Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

supriyasingh
Newbie February 2021 Ontario

Couples getting married on February 14, 2021 in Ontario

supriyasingh, on November 11, 2020 at 21:51 Posted in Ontario 0 4

Hey all! I was wondering how wedding planning is going for you all (lol). We're still hoping to have an intimate ceremony and dinner on Feb 14, 2021. But we're starting to get more and more nervous.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Brooklyn, on November 26, 2020 at 15:10
  • Brooklyn
    Curious February 2021 Ontario
    Brooklyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Well if you read the lock down rules you can have a "drive -in" ceremony.... Not what we want but we will not postpone it....

Right now we are in Orange, which means that I can still have 50 indoors unless we go to red, which hopefully won't happen for our area :0

• supriyasingh
    Newbie February 2021 Ontario
    supriyasingh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes, we are also continuing to plan! I’m hoping the rules in Ontario at that point will once again allow for 50 people for a dinner. But we shall see. Even if we can do 10 people indoors for a dinner, we plan to continue regardless. I’m just hoping there’s no total lockdown scenario then in Cambridge 🙄
  • Brooklyn
    Curious February 2021 Ontario
    Brooklyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello, I agree it is extremely hard to plan. But we have decided to continue our planning anyway!

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I live in Toronto and well... lol Even though we're getting married in York Region, it's still a neighbouring area and any restrictions in Toronto and Peel will ultimately affect the GTA as a whole.

At least for you, unless things go crazy in the Waterloo region, you're likely staying as a green zone, which means indoor dining is allowed for you. If you're having a small wedding as you mentioned, you should be fine.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics