Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alexandra
Frequent user February 2022 Quebec

Couples getting married on February 12, 2022 in Quebec

Alexandra, on September 4, 2021 at 08:01 Posted in Quebec 0 10
Hi everyone! How are you all feeling about February? I am really crossing my fingers that things will be okay!

10 Comments

Latest activity by Tunisha, on September 27, 2021 at 09:31
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You’re so welcome Alexandra!
    Thank you so much! 🙏🏾🤗
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much! Wishing you a beautiful wedding too!
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh my goodness!! I’m so sorry that you and your SO are going through this. I cannot imagine postponing three times!! I’m wishing you all the best with your date and that it works out just the way you want it!! Oh yes, by that time everyone should be understanding and ready to celebrate you and your SO!

Wishing you a beautiful wedding!!
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I know Ontario and Quebec have different rules but I was super excited yesterday after I spoke to my venue. I didn't realize the room we reserved has a wall that is movable so the room can be make really big. With the wall moved we can have our entire guest count plus dancing!. They also no longer are keeping us to our minimum amount of people, since we can only invite vaccinated people now. As long as the rules don't change to mess this up or we go back into total lockdown we are going to be getting married this time. 💞
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes really hoping so! Originally it was a bigger wedding of 120 but we have cut it down to 90 and are prepared to cut it down further to 50 if needed.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah we were supposed to be September 2020 and then April 2021 so we want to do it this time for sure! It’s exciting but also nerve wracking how quickly things can change. Fingers crossed it works out for both of us!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    How exciting! I’m feeling a bit nervous about my date but it’s our third postponement so I really don’t want to move it again! We haven’t reached out to our venue yet but I do believe everyone will have to be vaccinated and we plan to be very clear about that on our invites
  • Daily
    Expert August 2022 Ontario
    Daily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Let’s hope that things will get better. Are you having a big wedding or intimate wedding? Best of luck to you Alexandra!😁😍
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was supposed to get married last Feb but we postponed till Jan 2022 instead. Just weeks before you. I'm so excited we are so close to the 100 day mark! This Friday we go to venue to find out how many people we can invited, how many per table, any policies we need to know and so on. Such a crazy time but we are doing it this time lol
  • Tunisha
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello Alexandra,
    I am getting married October this year, trying to make sure my guests are vaccinated!!

How are you feeling about your wedding date? Confirming that the guests are vaccinated and confirming all is well with your venue? Is your venue making sure that everyone is vaccinated?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics