Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Newbie December 2023 Quebec

Couples getting married on December 5, 2023 in Quebec

Ghaith, on November 25, 2023 at 22:13 Posted in Quebec 1 1

Hello wonderful couples of Quebec,

I hope this message finds you all well and filled with anticipation for the beautiful journey of marriage that awaits. My name is ghaith, and I'm thrilled to be a part of this group as I embark on the journey to say "I do."

With excitement in my heart, I wanted to share some news with all of you. My wedding day is approaching, and after the heartfelt solemnization ceremony, we're looking forward to sharing an intimate lunch with our nearest and dearest. We will be a cozy group of 12 people, and I'm on the lookout for that perfect restaurant in Montreal that strikes the balance between fine decoration and a compatible price.

I'm reaching out to this wonderful community for any recommendations or suggestions you might have. Your insights and experiences would be invaluable as I aim to create a beautifully adorned table that reflects the love and joy of our special day.

1 Comment

Latest activity by Amanda, on November 28, 2023 at 11:10
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Ghaith, i would also post in your local wedding sell/swap groups on fakebook. you might be able to find a few brides that have suggestions

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics