Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Newbie December 2022 Ontario

Couples getting married on December 10, 2022 in Ontario

Angela, on June 15, 2022 at 21:20 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Hey December 10th brides! Excited to chat with you all. Are we all hoping for some romantic snowfall on the day?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on June 20, 2022 at 22:21
  • A
    Newbie December 2022 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our wedding day was originally scheduled for January 22, 2022 and of course, covid had other plans, but January 22 brought the most beautiful snowfall. It was light snow but plenty of it - not enough to impact the drive and just enough to be romantic, sparkly fresh and make the ground look white instead of mucky brown. I hope we get lucky in December and get the same thing!! Where are you getting married?
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to WeddingWire and congrats on the engagement Smiley heart

A winter wedding will be beautiful Smiley heart

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm so excited for you. Like Hank I wanted a winter wedding that ended up being a summer wedding because of covid. The day we chose would have been beautiful for pictures just enough snow, not super cold and sparkly fresh....I guess summer pictures are almost as magical. I hope you get the perfect day.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We originally planned for our wedding for December 12th during peak covid but rescheduled to the summer. I hope you get some snow but not so much that it becomes a burden on traffic. It certainly adds a nice touch to photos.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics