Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Newbie August 2021 Alberta

Couples getting married on August 7, 2021 in Alberta

Sarah, on April 12, 2021 at 22:03 Posted in Alberta 0 4
Hey Guys!! We are having our wedding Aug 7, 2021 in Alberta. It’s outdoors, and we are hoping to be able to have 100 guests. Things do seem slightly hopeful. How’s everyone else feeling??

4 Comments

Latest activity by Kristina, on April 18, 2021 at 20:30
  • K
    Newbie British Columbia
    Kristina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am planning July 19, 2021! We are only planning 20 people! I am hopeful we will be able to go ahead as planned but concerned about gathering restrictions and limitations still.....

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance and I are August 7th in Kelowna but we live in Edmonton. Right now we're not very optimistic that our wedding will be going ahead as planned. We're more then likely going to postpone to 2022 and making our final decision by next week. There's so many factors to look at right now. For us if we travel all the way out there, we might only be able to have 50 people and for the reception all of our guests will have to stay at their tables and not be able to mingle and we'll not be able to have a dance afterwards. I feel like Alberta might ease the restrictions a bit and you might be able to have 50 people at the reception but with cases being high as they are right now, I'm not to sure what the province is going to do in the next few months

• K
    Katie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Where are you both getting married. Paul and I are getting married in banff. So excited. Not to long guys.
  • B
    Brittney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Kenny states we will have little restrictions come end of June so I am also hopeful!

From your fellow August 7th Alberta bride Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics