Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Daria
Newbie August 2024 British Columbia

Couples getting married on August 31, 2024 in British Columbia

Daria, on October 24, 2022 at 23:59 Posted in British Columbia 0 3

Hi, August 2024 Brides!

I wanted to reach out to get to know each other and see how planning is going. As someone who is planning this wedding without a wedding planner, I would love to discuss tips and tricks with other brides.

Hope to chat soon! Congrats to you all Smiley heart

3 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on October 25, 2022 at 12:00
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you so much! It was honestly the most perfect day! We originally were getting married August 2020, but because of covid we postponed for two years and we are so glad we did! We had clear blue skies and 37 degree weather! And most importantly we could have our entire guest list with us.

It was honestly the best decision we could have made. We did everything on our own and not having something tell us what we should and shouldn't do. I'm a merchandiser in my work field so that defiantly came in handy when we were doing all of our decor and color scheme. We got a lot of our decor from various places. Dollarama, Safeway, Party City, Facebook Marketplace, repurposed old picture frames my parents had.

I googled searched a lot of our vendors. We didn't go with the most expensive vendors either. We went with people that we thought would work well for us and our day and most of all vibed with us when we had zoom calls.

• Daria
    Newbie August 2024 British Columbia
    Daria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much ❤️ I really appreciate it! Could not be more thrilled to be marrying my best friend soon.

That is so impressive! How did you find planning the wedding without a wedding planner? It is a big undertaking! Any tips would be so appreciated. Huge congrats on your wedding! I hope it went amazingly.
    I am getting married in BC on Vancouver Island. SO many venues closed or changed hours to close early here due to the pandemic so choices were limited. However, we found a beautiful golf course to get married at. We just placed a deposit there for August 2024!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Daria! Welcome to WeddingWire and congrats on the engagement! Smiley heart

I also didn't have a wedding planner, I planned my entire wedding myself!

Let me know if you have any questions about anything!

I got married in BC as well! Where in the province are you getting married?!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics