Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brittany
Newbie August 2021 New Brunswick

Couples getting married on August 28, 2021 in New Brunswick

Brittany, on August 12, 2020 at 18:58 Posted in New Brunswick 0 2
Hello, I am getting married at Brabant Barn on August 28th 2021 and I have never done this before but this app told me to message you guys because you got married the same day and at the same barn. If that is true how was it for you guys? Ups, downs, concerns problems?

2 Comments

Latest activity by Kristen, on October 6, 2020 at 08:28
  • Kristen
    Beginner August 2021 New Brunswick
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Brittany,

I am getting married at Blueberry Hill Farms (so very similar venue). Definitely planning on offering sunblock and bug spray for guests. I am hoping the bugs won't be as bad in August (at least there's no June bugs), but they will still be there.

I'm also a little worried about rain because we are planning to have the ceremony outside, but there's no controlling that.

The great part about having a barn is that it is beautiful all on its own, you can save on decor!

Congrats and let me know if you have any tips Smiley smile

K

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Brittany! Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the wedding wire community!

I'm a fellow NB bride, our wedding is in October and our reception is next year in Saint John.
    I went to a wedding at Ticklebelly Hill barn a few years ago and my advice you is: sunscreen and bug repellent for the wedding party. Even if you don't want to smell like off, it's better than getting eaten alive during your vows! (I watched the bride get bitten on her face during vows and it was so so hard not to step out of line to smack that mosquito) I would also ask about citronella candles for any outdoor evening space and have a few stations of bug spray, sunscreen, aloe, and afterbite handy for your guests.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics