Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brianna
Beginner August 2023 Ontario

Couples getting married on August 25, 2023 in Ontario

Brianna, on July 19, 2022 at 10:55 Posted in Ontario 0 11

Hi Everyone!!

First off, Congratulations!! Super exciting times for everyone!

Where is everyone in their planning? What have you found most challenging so far?

11 Comments

Latest activity by Brianna, on October 17, 2022 at 16:45
  • Brianna
    Newbie August 2023 Ontario
    Brianna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s crazy!! 😱

I’m glad you found a good one ☺️ and thank you!
  • Brianna
    Brianna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Wow!! Same name, date AND anniversary?

We picked this date specifically because it will fall on our 11 year anniversary! Thankfully we've found a florist now and I'm so excited to work with her.

Good to hear that it all worked out for you with a venue you love in the end as well Smiley smile

• Brianna
    Brianna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Great idea for a post! Same wedding date, and also a Brianna? 😎🤗

We booked our venue back in Feb but unfortunately had issues with them, so we were back to hunting for one all last month, bit stressful. Especially since we’d already booked our photographer and officiant so couldn’t change the date; fun fact it’s also our anniversary so we didn’t want to change it anyway! We finally found one again and are super happy with it. We are doing a non-traditional cocktail wedding so chose a restaurant venue downtown Toronto that we love.
    Found the dress already as well, and some hair/makeup options, just deciding which to go with.
    Sucks to hear that florists are so difficult! We are doing all dried flowers, so I’ve been collecting and drying some of my own, as well as purchasing on different websites Smiley smile
  • Brianna
    Brianna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I found florist to be one of the most difficult to nail down so far, and makeup without handing over my first born LOL

• Santana
    Santana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So fun!! We have found the venue and dress! Florist is definitely difficult but found a friend in the business so fingers crossed !💐
  • Brianna
    Brianna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I found florist and makeup to be my most challenging vendors to find so far! Thankfully I found a great, affordable florist in the Niagara region through a friends referral and just booked her yesterday.

We're almost at the "one year until" point now!!!

• Hayley
    Hayley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello!

So fun to meet other people with the same date! How's everyone feeling so far? We have the majority of our vendors booked (except we are struggling hard finding a florist). Everything else is pretty much sorted though and now we just wait haha!

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to WeddingWire and congrats on the engagement! Smiley heart

How is the planning going for you so far?!

I hope you enjoy the planning process as much as I have Smiley heart

• KRISTY
    KRISTY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I am close to that area! Thanks so much for the recommendation, I will absolutely take a look there ☺️!
  • Brianna
    Brianna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Super exciting!!! If you're local in the Hamilton-ish area, check out a beautiful bridal boutique downtown. I purchased my gown there and they were so amazing!! it's called Chantilly Lace

• KRISTY
    KRISTY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey! This is so fun learning about others who are getting married on the same day! We have some vendors secured for our day as well as the venue but haven't finalized colours, suits/wedding dress items, etc. (I think these have been the most challenging details so far). So nice to meet you!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics