Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner August 2020 New Brunswick

Couples getting married on August 22, 2020 in New Brunswick

Ashley, on April 17, 2020 at 07:07 Posted in New Brunswick 0 4
73 of us on the same day? What is everyone's themes? How are plans coming along during this time of the unknown?

I am so so hopeful that everything will work out for our big day! Would love to hear from others that share the day and how planning and nerves are going Smiley smile

4 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on April 17, 2020 at 10:19
  • A
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes it does sure seem that way! Seems to be going well so far compared to the rest of the world!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It looks like NB *might* be able to take on a new normal sooner than later so there is definitely hope!
  • A
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I am remaining so so hopeful that it will all work out on the orinigal day. Definitely panicking about alterations and hair, makeup, etc.

We were getting so much done but we seem to have stalled on working on a lot of stuff with all of the uncertainty in the air.
    We sent out a lot of our invites but they guys still dont have their attire. Although we arent doing suits. They are wearing Jean's, plaid shirts and work boots! Haha so that part wont be hard so long as things start opening up before then.
    The unknown is so nerve wracking!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Ashley! I'm an October bride in Saint John, NB. How are you finding planning right now? Are you still full steam ahead or have you slowed down just in case?

At this point I should have ordered invites and my fiance should be suit shopping but we're at a bit of a stand still. I've spent more time cooking up backup plans in case we need to postpone.
    My nerves are better than I would expect. I'm sure if you asked me a few years ago how planning a wedding during a pandemic would be I would not imagine beit as calm about it as I am. Thinking of alternative plans has actually been fun, we've been able to reimagine our day for the first time since we started putting down deposits. I have a few worries of course (that his family won't be allowed to enter Canada, that our photographer won't be permitted to work, that no one will legally be able to do my hair or makeup) that are seeping into even our backup plans but I'm trying to just go with it and hope for the best!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics