Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Paquette
Newbie August 2024 Ontario

Couples getting married on August 17, 2024 in Ontario

Paquette, on October 3, 2022 at 12:30 Posted in Ontario 0 4

Hello to everyone getting married in 2024. Seems like so far away but looking at everything I've got to do I already feel overwhelmed. I am super excited, already found my venue and hired my photographer.

I am happy to have found this website and hopefully meet others as well Smiley smile

Sophie

4 Comments

Latest activity by Paquette, on October 5, 2022 at 13:23
  • Paquette
    Newbie August 2024 Ontario
    Paquette ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Smiley heart Thank you so much Smiley smile Means a lot

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to WeddingWire Paquette and congrats on the engagement! Smiley heart

You will love this website and will meet a bunch of great people Smiley heart

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome, this is such a great site and you will become friends with so many of us.

Take one thing at a time, you have time. But it will go by fast. I was where you were and now I have less than a year to go. I'm stressing out, but most of it is all done.

Enjoy the moment it's worth it.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you ever feel overwhelmed, step back and just don't think about it for a while. You have almost two years, which is a longer than normal planning time. And contrary to what everyone here says, definitely don't feel the need to book everything right away. Take your time to look at vendors and review your budget.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics