Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Krystle
Newbie April 2022 Ontario

Couples getting married on April 16, 2022 in Ontario

Krystle, on December 15, 2020 at 23:10 Posted in Ontario 1 3

We are KnA. As we get closer to being a year I realize just how much planning is left to do. Since so many brides and grooms had to post pone their 2020 weddings to 2021. I plan on doing my research early so we can get our date as planned. April 16, was the date of our first date. 13 hour long date. Needless to say we didn't want the day to end. Has anyone found planning that far ahead to be an issue?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Taylyn, on May 25, 2021 at 17:59
  • Taylyn
    Curious April 2022 Ontario
    Taylyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So far we have had no issues booking things or finding a venue. I’ve also crunched number and majority of the venues top of the kind packed actually saves you money in the end if your willing to put all your eggs in one basket lol
  • Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I felt the earlier to plan the better! It lets you stay calm, cool and collective while fishing for the best costs on every aspect of your wedding. It also helps spread out financially for deposits, it won't seem so clumped together.
    Wishing you all the luck! Smiley heart

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to Weddingwire, Krystie!

Normally I would say you have options but because you want a very specific date, you might want to get the ball rolling. Start talking to venues in your area to see if the date is available. Now that the government is projecting vaccines to be out to the general population by end of 2021, I have a feeling most 2022 Saturdays and Sundays will be in super high demand.

Good luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics