Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner July 2017 Newfoundland and Labrador

Couples getting married on 8/July/2017 in Newfoundland and Labrador

Amanda, on March 5, 2017 at 21:17 Posted in Newfoundland and Labrador 0 1
Very much a diy bride and cannot believe it's 124 days away!!!! It's nice to see so many others with that day! We chose this day because it's my fiances mom's birthday and she passed when he was young.

1 Comment

Latest activity by Amanda, on March 20, 2017 at 18:00
  • A
    Beginner July 2017 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's a great idea I'll talk to the groom and see which idea he likes best! Yes I've already started a ton, just finishing up our invitations actually and I've made the pocket fold Envelopes and inserts myself!!! Starting on the flowers and centerpieces next week hopefully... it's all coming together
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Amanda! Wow! Another DIY bride! I'm so happy to meet you!! Smiley love You should join our conversations in the DIY group. I'm sorry to hear about your fiancé's mom. I think it's amazing that you chose this day for this reason. You could also make a toast in her honour or use one of these ideas: 10 ways to honour a lost loved one on your wedding day I can't wait to see what you'll make for your wedding! Did you already start a few DIYs? What are you most excited about? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics