Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Julia
Curious September 2020 Ontario

Couples getting married on 8/august/2020 in Ontario

Julia, on June 19, 2018 at 16:18 Posted in Ontario 0 7

Hey ladies,

Who else is stressed yet excited about getting married in 780 days ?!

or am I the only one already trying to get everything into place Smiley shame

xo

7 Comments

Latest activity by Gloria, on January 23, 2020 at 09:07
  • Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’ve got most of our major things done. Now it’s worrying about the small things lol
  • A
    Newbie September 2021 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just started looking into planning now! We decided August 8th, then wanted to elope instead, then went back to the August 8th backyard wedding. Now I better get planning with a very small budget.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Im not stressed!! we have all the major stuff done im so happy!!

• E
    Newbie September 2020 Ontario
    Elsa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am so overwhelmed. I keep changing my date, but l think I've finally made a decision - we're getting married on August 08, 2020. I had originally wanted September 12, but l prefer hotter days. I also initially wanted to get married in my backyard, but now l have decided a farm, more rustic feel. So now, l need to source vendors and everything else....FYI - I have not sourced a single thing as yet. I think l have plenty time??? I do not want more than 40 guests

• Julia
    Curious September 2020 Ontario
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It's like I have everything planned out so perfect in my head but ill have to wait till next year to see if what I want is what I can really get you know, we already picked out the flowers, theme, church, not sure about the ven or dj yet, I don't have a wedding planner person and my hubby is not helping much because he thinks it's to early to plan but I bought a wedding planner book and hopefully this keeps me in check and help me out more. its crazy i have the ideas in place now i just have to save more money, got to love the waiting game... I told my hubby let's just get married by city hall and spend all this money on a house and not a wedding, but he thinks that's where we will make a lot of money. I hope it's true but there is a part of me that is scared that we wont make much from the wedding..

but I'm more happy stressed then stressed-stressed if you know what I mean ! lol

• Alexandria
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    Alexandria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have definitely had a bit of stress, and I have just around 760 days! I have so far had a great time with all things planning and wedding related, but the only stresses have come from the male-side lol! I just want to get things moving i.e. contracts signed, and my HTB has found ways to stall the process in the sense that because it's in 2 years, he is hesitant to book things "in case they go bankrupt" (his words).

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Julia, we're so happy to have you here planning with us! I hope all the stress you're feeling is happy butterflies, and not nerves or worry! We'll be here to help you along the way. What have you already decided on for your wedding?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics